Finovate Europe 2013 Best of Show WinnersFebruary 14, 2013
Our third FinovateEurope wrapped up a few hours ago. At the end of each of the two jam-packed days, the London audience voted for their favorite three demos. The top eight overall were named Best of Show (see notes).
The winners (in alphabetic order):
- Credit-Agricole for its app store where it is wooing outside developers
- ETRONIKA for its BANKTRON e-channel management platform
- mBank with Efigence for their Facebook & social platform
- Meniga for its PFM platform, including “buy” vs “not buy” feature
- Moven (Movenbank) for the worldwide launch of its mobile-optimized bank
- Pockets United for its group purchasing mobile solution
- SumUp for its mobile point-of-sale system
- Virtual Piggy for its kids’ payment system with parental controls
- We’ll have videos of all 64 demos posted at Finovate.com within a few weeks.
Congratulations to the presenters for our first Finovate with zero demo fails (sure their where a few glitches here and there). And thanks to everyone who attended, tweeted, networked, blogged, and set up an enormous number of post-show meetings. You are pushing fintech forward, and consumers everywhere will benefit.back