ETRONIKA is a forward-thinking FinTech company, where passion for invention and innovation moves us to create digital solutions for finance and retail, and meet even the most complex and unique needs of every client.
We’re looking for:
Talented UX designer that lives and breathes design with strong end-to-end UX design process understanding. Feels free to collaborate, run effective workshops and present his/her ideas to all stakeholders. Can run research activities and usability testing that produce valuable insights. Has an eye for details, clean design, consistency and usability.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Evangelizing design across the entire product development cycle;
- Promote a “design first” company culture;
- Create design artefacts like mockups, user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes to communicate design ideas;
- Working as part of the product development team to build world-class digital banking solutions;
- Carrying out reviews and usability testing (e.g. qualitative);
- Participating in pre-sales and pre-project analysis and design phases.
Your personal profile:
- 2+ years experience in leading product design activities, preferably for fintech products;
- Strong, clean visual design sense;
- Experience in creating low-fidelity and high-fidelity design deliverables (e.g. wireframes), ready to be used to create clickable prototypes;
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate design decisions;
- Familiarity with the most common design tools (e.g. Sketch, Axure, InVision, Balsamiq, Adobe Suite etc.);
- Good insight into short and long-term goals, including the integration of an MVP approach where applicable;
- Ability to work successfully both in a team and independently;
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills, reinforced by a structured problem-solving approach;
- Ability to autonomously get around in a highly challenging and complex business environment.
- Continuous personal and professional development;
- Liberal and result-oriented approach to work;
- The positive atmosphere, friendly and reliable team;
- Comprehensive employee benefits package;
- Cozy working environment in a new office in the center of Vilnius;
- Being part of an innovation company!
UP For IT?
Start your application