About the job
You will be leading our flagship product KASU, which is used in retail sector as a Counter Automation Solution. You will get a freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating digital solutions, hitting targets.
What You Will Do
- Own the product vision and roadmap for the smart retail software portfolio with inputs from internal and external stakeholders;
- Managing product backlog, planning, and coordination of development process;
- Create IT product scope and stakeholder requirements documentation, so don’t be shy to show that you can master process maps, workflow diagrams, IT capability assessments, and IT business rules;
- Being a champion of the product, you will have to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences.
What We Expect
- Work experience as a product owner, IT analyst or similar role in retail services/fintech software solutions oriented environment;
- Knowledge in preparing functional/non-functional requirements, use case models and process flow diagrams;
- Understanding of software development lifecycle.
What We Offer
- You will be learning from more experienced colleagues and you will have your own mentor. Library, training courses, conferences;
- Liberal conditions for work – flexible working hours, result-oriented approach to work;
- You will work in positive atmosphere, friendly, and reliable team dedicated for project;
- Employee benefits package: health insurance, pension fund investment or quarterly bonus;
- As you expect, we have a modern fun and chill zone: table tennis, foosball, basketball, greenhouse, swings, xbox, and more;
- Monthly salary: from 2500 € (bruto);
- Being part of an innovation company!
UP For IT?
Start your application