ETRONIKA is a forward-thinking FinTech company in Europe, creating advanced e-tools for financial, retail, and governmental institutions around the world. Based in Vilnius, Lithuania, we have become a hub for the IT professionals developing the leading-edge technologies reshaping the future of banking, retail, and e-identity.
We’re looking for:
Skillful Product owner/systems analyst who will be leading our flagship product KASU, which is used in retail sector as a Counter Automation Solution. You will get a freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating digital solutions, hitting targets.
What we offer:
- Health insurance package and additional 5 days for any training or building your mental health;
- Memorable company parties and social activities like team buildings and ect.;
- Opportunities to build valuable skills, work with unique and interesting projects for the Fintech industry, express and implement your ideas and grow your career!
- Positive work environment. Friendly relationships with colleagues, feeling supported, feeling inspired, being recognized for a job well done, being treated with respect;
- New modern, bright, and comfortable office space in Vilnius heart, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward-thinking managers;
- Casual perks. Enjoy a starter pack with our merch, monthly office parties, games zone with foosball, Ping-Pong table, PS4 & VR;
- Choose a way to go to work and use the company’s budget to have a parking. E.g. yellow / green parking area permits. Parking at the Hilton hotel. Public transport services (including taxis, car sharing, etc.) Leasing of electric scooters. Name it and we pay for it.
What You Will Do:
- Own the product vision and roadmap for the smart retail software portfolio with inputs from internal and external stakeholders;
- Managing product backlog, planning, and coordination of development process;
- Create IT product scope and stakeholder requirements documentation, so don’t be shy to show that you can master process maps, workflow diagrams, IT capability assessments, and IT business rules;
- Being a champion of the product, you will have to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences.
What We Expect:
- Work experience as a product owner, IT analyst or similar role with enterprise solutions (retail or fintech solutions would be an advantage);
- Knowledge in preparing functional/non-functional requirements, use case models and process flow diagrams;
- Understanding of software development lifecycle.
Location: Vilnius, Kaunas but remote work is also possible.
Monthly salary: A salary based on your competencies and experience.
UP For IT?
Start your application