About the job
Your primary goal will be to delve deeply into trends in retail customers’ behaviors. You will get freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, optimizing and simplifying POS functions and implementing smart solutions, hitting targets.
What You Will Do
- Own the product vision and roadmap for the smart retail software portfolio with inputs from internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing product backlog, planning, and coordination of development process.
- Create IT product scope and stakeholder requirements documentation, so don’t be shy to show that you can master process maps, workflow diagrams, IT capability assessments, and IT business rules.
- Being a champion of the product, you will have to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences.
What We Expect
- Work experience as a product owner, IT analyst or similar role in retail services/fintech software solutions oriented environment.
- Knowledge in preparing functional/non-functional requirements, use case models and process flow diagrams.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle.
What We Offer
- You will be learning from more experienced colleagues and you will have your own mentor. Library, training courses, conferences.
- Liberal conditions for work – flexible working hours, result-oriented approach to work.
- YYou will work in positive atmosphere, friendly, and reliable team dedicated for project.
- Employee benefits package: health insurance, pension fund investment or quarterly bonus.
- As you expect, we have a modern fun and chill zone: table tennis, foosball, basketball, greenhouse, swings, xbox, and more.
- Monthly salary: 2500 – 3500 € (bruto).
- Being part of an innovation company!
UP For IT?
Start your application