About the job
We are looking for a quality first mindset person! Strong focus and attention to details must be in Your blood. You will be responsible for implementing features that meet user needs and expectations: design, review and contribute on test cases, scenarios and QA procedures of innovative mission-critical FinTech solutions for demanding worldwide financial institutions. You will work in a team with highly motivated and skilled developers, IT analysts and test engineers in a forward-thinking FinTech company.
What You Will Do
- Software solutions testing and quality assurance in an Agile development team.
- Report, follow-up and re-test bugs and bug fixes.
- Design test cases/scenarios, report and track defects
- Create, run, and maintain manual and/or automated functional and non-functional tests.
- Own the most important phase of the project – User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Identify improvement possibilities in existing QA processes/principles.
What We Expect
- Proven work experience as a QA, tester or similar role.
- Understanding of software development and test process.
- Familiar with bug tracking process and tools.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving skills.
- Good teamwork skills and attention to details.
What We Offer
- You will be learning from more experienced colleagues and you will have your own mentor. Library, training courses, conferences.
- Liberal conditions for work – flexible working hours, result-oriented approach to work.
- You will work in positive atmosphere, friendly, and reliable team dedicated for project.
- Employee benefits package: health insurance, pension fund investment, car parking and ect.
- As you expect, we have a modern fun and chill zone: table tennis, foosball, basketball, greenhouse, swings, xbox, and more.
- Monthly salary: 2000 – 3500 € (bruto).
- Being part of INVL Technology group!
UP For IT?
Start your application