ETRONIKA is a forward-thinking FinTech company in Europe, creating advanced e-tools for financial, retail, and governmental institutions around the world. Based in Vilnius, Lithuania, we have become a hub for the IT professionals developing the leading-edge technologies reshaping the future of banking, retail, and e-identity.
We’re looking for:
Highly skilled senior .NET developer who will be responsible for designing and developing innovative mission critical FinTech solutions for demanding worldwide financial institutions. We are expecting him (her) to be an inspirational leader and operate a key role in ensuring high-quality code, products stability, and architectural development.
What we offer:
- Health insurance package and additional 5 days for any training or building your mental health;
- Memorable company parties and social activities like team buildings and ect.;
- Opportunities to build valuable skills, work with unique and interesting projects for the Fintech industry, express and implement your ideas and grow your career!
- Positive work environment. Friendly relationships with colleagues, feeling supported, feeling inspired, being recognized for a job well done, being treated with respect;
- New modern, bright, and comfortable office space in Vilnius heart, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward-thinking managers;
- Casual perks. Enjoy a starter pack with our merch, monthly office parties, games zone with foosball, Ping-Pong table, PS4 & VR;
- Choose a way to go to work and use the company’s budget to have a parking. E.g. yellow / green parking area permits. Parking at the Hilton hotel. Public transport services (including taxis, car sharing, etc.) Leasing of electric scooters. Name it and we pay for it.
What you will do:
- As a .NET Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing enterprise software solutions;
- You will also ensure support for analysis and design activities during all phases of software development by suggesting and ensuring the most effective solutions;
- Lead technical design and perform code reviews to drive projects towards the best results;
- Coach and support other colleagues.
What we expect:
- 5+ years of experience in developing .NET applications;
- Experience with Microsoft technologies: .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, WCF, LINQ, Entity Framework, SQL Server database;
- Working in continuous integration/delivery environment;
- Strong understanding of object oriented development and design patterns;
- Strong hands-on experience on optimizing code to achieve high performance;
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking skills, and communication skills;
- Desire to deliver results, take ownership, and drive projects.
Nice to have:
- Experience with UI frameworks (e.g. React, Vue, Angular);
- Experience with Docker, CI/CD, RabitMQ.
Location: Vilnius, Kaunas but remote work is also possible.
Monthly salary: A salary based on your competencies and experience.
UP For IT?
Start your application