ETRONIKA is a forward-thinking FinTech company, where passion for invention and innovation moves us to create digital solutions for finance and retail, and meet even the most complex and unique needs of every client.
We’re looking for:
Highly skilled senior .NET developer who will be responsible for designing and developing innovative mission critical FinTech solutions for demanding worldwide financial institutions. We are expecting him (her) to be an inspirational leader and operate a key role in ensuring high-quality code, products stability, and architectural development.
- As a .NET Developer you will be responsible for designing and implementing enterprise software solutions;
- You will also ensure support for analysis and design activities during all phases of software development by suggesting and ensuring the most effective solutions;
- Lead technical design and perform code reviews to drive projects towards the best results;
- Coach and support other colleagues.
Essential skills & experience:
- 5+ years of experience in developing .NET applications;
- Experience with Microsoft technologies: .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, WCF, LINQ, Entity Framework, SQL Server database;
- Working in continuous integration/delivery environment;
- Strong understanding of object oriented development and design patterns;
- Strong hands-on experience on optimizing code to achieve high performance;
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking skills, and communication skills;
- Desire to deliver results, take ownership, and drive projects.
Nice to have:
- Experience with UI frameworks (e.g. React, Vue, Angular);
- Experience with Docker, CI/CD, RabitMQ.
- Continuous personal and professional development;
- The latest development tools;
- Liberal and result-oriented approach to work;
- The positive atmosphere, friendly and reliable team;
- Comprehensive employee benefits package;
- Cozy working environment in a new office in the center of Vilnius;
- Being part of an innovation company!
UP For IT?
Start your application