ETRONIKA is a forward-thinking FinTech company in Europe, creating advanced e-tools for financial, retail, and governmental institutions around the world. Based in Vilnius, Lithuania, we have become a hub for the IT professionals developing the leading-edge technologies reshaping the future of banking, retail, and e-identity.
We’re looking for:
Skillful Project Manager who will be taking ownership and full responsibility for managing our flagship product KASU projects, which is used in retail sector as a Counter Automation Solution. You will get a freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating digital solutions, hitting targets.
What we offer:
- Health insurance package and additional 5 days for any training or building your mental health;
- Memorable company parties and social activities like team buildings and ect.;
- Opportunities to build valuable skills, work with unique and interesting projects for the Fintech industry, express and implement your ideas and grow your career!
- Positive work environment. Friendly relationships with colleagues, feeling supported, feeling inspired, being recognized for a job well done, being treated with respect;
- New modern, bright, and comfortable office space in Vilnius heart, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward-thinking managers;
- Casual perks. Enjoy a starter pack with our merch, monthly office parties, games zone with foosball, Ping-Pong table, PS4 & VR;
- Choose a way to go to work and use the company’s budget to have a parking. E.g. yellow / green parking area permits. Parking at the Hilton hotel. Public transport services (including taxis, car sharing, etc.) Leasing of electric scooters. Name it and we pay for it.
What You Will Do:
- Taking ownership and full responsibility for projects success and achieving the goals;
- Creating and implementing project definitions, schedules, budgets, and objectives for one or more software development projects;
- Managing change, risk and resources across projects;
- Managing relationship with vendors, contractors and other parties by acting as the central point of contact;
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Managing workload of the development team;
- Providing reports and documentation on project stage and progress to project stakeholders;
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements;
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
What We Expect:
- University degree in IT or business management/analytics;
- Project management qualification (PMP, PRINCE2) or equivalent would be an advantage;
- Have proven experience in IT sector, including at least 3 years of project management experience;
- Ability to communicate in Lithuanian and English languages. Russian language would be an advantage;
- Experience in leading software development projects;
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills;
- Technical understanding of how software works;
- Progressive understanding of the concept of leadership;
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
Location: Vilnius, Kaunas but remote work is also possible.
Monthly salary: A salary based on your competencies and experience.
UP For IT?
Start your application