About the job
You will be analysing and modelling complex business processes with our strategic low-code platform in different business domains, like digital lending, financial services, AML/KYC, government e-services and many more. You will get freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating digital solutions, hitting targets. If you not only want to analyse complex solutions and processes, but also want to make them happen with your own hands, then this is a role for YOU!
What You Will Do
- Understand customer business goals, methodologies, and functions to build optimal solutions and recommend options which best align with customer needs, and create business value;
- Create IT product scope and stakeholder requirements documentation using techniques such as process maps, workflow diagrams, IT capability assessments, and IT business rules;
- Communicate clearly both orally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences;
- Make prototypes to align business, IT and other stakeholders understanding;
- Model business processes with our BPMN based low-code platform;
- Ensure good user experience;
- Taking full ownership of a project success and achieving the goals.
Essential skills & experience
- Good knowledge of Lithuanian and English (written and spoken);
- Understanding of software development lifecycle;
- Experience and knowledge in preparing functional/non-functional requirements, use case models and process flow diagrams;
- Experience and knowledge of BPMN, DMN and XML would accelerate your learning curve;
- Analytical thinking and attention to details;
- Team player with agile mind-set;
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
What We Offer
- Be part of the rapid transformation in finance, retail and government sectors;
- Continuous personal and professional development;
- Result-oriented approach to work;
- Positive atmosphere, friendly and reliable team;
- Additional health insurance and / or other benefits;
- Modern working environment in a new office in the center of Vilnius;
- Monthly salary: from 2200 € (bruto);
- Being part of an innovation company!
UP For IT?
Start your application