ETRONIKA is a forward-thinking FinTech company in Europe, creating advanced e-tools for financial, retail, and governmental institutions around the world. Based in Vilnius, Lithuania, we have become a hub for the IT professionals developing the leading-edge technologies reshaping the future of banking, retail, and e-identity.
We’re looking for:
Skilled .NET developer who will be responsible for designing and developing innovative mission critical solutions for demanding worldwide institutions. You will get freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, ensuring high-quality code, product stability, and architectural development.
What we offer:
- Health insurance package and additional 5 days for any training or building your mental health;
- Memorable company parties and social activities like team buildings and ect.;
- Opportunities to build valuable skills, work with unique and interesting projects for the Fintech industry, express and implement your ideas and grow your career!
- Positive work environment. Friendly relationships with colleagues, feeling supported, feeling inspired, being recognized for a job well done, being treated with respect;
- New modern, bright, and comfortable office space in Vilnius heart, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward-thinking managers;
- Casual perks. Enjoy a starter pack with our merch, monthly office parties, games zone with foosball, Ping-Pong table, PS4 & VR;
- Choose a way to go to work and use the company’s budget to have a parking. E.g. yellow / green parking area permits. Parking at the Hilton hotel. Public transport services (including taxis, car sharing, etc.) Leasing of electric scooters. Name it and we pay for it.
What you will do:
- As a .NET Developer you will be responsible for designing and implementing enterprise mission critical solutions;
- Perform code reviews and support of software to drive projects towards the best results;
- You will also ensure support for analysis and design activities during all phases of software development by suggesting the most effective solutions.
What we expect:
- 3+ years of experience in developing .NET applications;
- Experience with Microsoft technologies: .NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, WCF, SQL Server database;
- Understanding of object oriented development and design patterns;
- Desire to deliver results, take ownership, and drive projects.
Location: Vilnius, Kaunas but remote work is also possible.
Monthly salary: A salary based on your competencies and experience.
UP For IT?
Start your application