BUILD – Visual process description using BPM notation.
– Define data that will be collected, updated and generated during the process.
– Configure pre-built connectors and develop new ones to access data.
– Define data forms for the agents processing loan applications.
– Create document templates for product-specific PDF documents.
– Define organization and product specific roles and rights schemes.
OPERATE– Deploy the process into operational environment.
– Test the process before going live.
– Pilot the process with selected employees, agents and branches.
– Operate the process in live environment
– Monitor operation and performance.
ADJUST– Use simulation to verify the output quality.
– Measure the performance
– Update processes and decision rules.