IT system analyst
- Work with business and technical leads to document requirements and write user stories for projects.
- Manage project activities, including research, analysis, documentation, reporting.
- Preparing and maintaining specifications for functional and non-functional requirements.
- Document software products and/or business processes.
- Work as a team player.
Essential skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s or master degree in IT, business management or relevant.
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken).
- At least 2 year’s of experience gathering and writing business requirements documents, with strong understanding of technical requirements.
- Analytical thinking and attention to details.
- Strong problem solving, prioritization, decision making and conflict resolution skills.
- Very good communication skills.
- Continuous personal and professional development.
- The latest development tools.
- Liberal and result-oriented approach to work.
- The positive atmosphere, friendly and reliable team.
- Additional health insurance benefits.
- Cozy working environment in a new office in the center of Vilnius.
- Being part of an innovation company!