- You’ll play a key role in delivering client satisfaction by responding to their fixes, changes and enhancement requests.
- Review support cases for technical and troubleshooting accuracy.
Essential skills & experience:
- Positive attitude and ability to think and work in a responsive and progressive way.
- Understand customer needs, expectations and direct them to the proper solution.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Demonstrate experience in web application development using MS SQL Server.
- Have a minimum of two years commercial ASP .Net development for websites/applications using C#.
- Familiarity with jQuery or others frameworks knowledge would also be an advantage.
- Continuous personal and professional development.
- The latest development tools.
- Liberal and result-oriented approach to work.
- The positive atmosphere, friendly and reliable team.
- Additional health insurance benefits.
- Cozy working environment in a new office in the center of Vilnius.
- Being part of an innovation company!